- Secondary glazing system designed to help reduce noise transfer
- A great option where reducing sound transfer is a high priority – for example music studios and home theatres
- Fitted with multiple seals to aid in reducing noise
- Designed to be used alongside other selected Rylock products
- Has the added benefit of also helping to reduce heat transfer, as well as sound
- Tested by CSIRO
- 225mm overall depth
These fixed windows with no openings come in double or triple panel configurations and are the ideal stylish solution for noise reduction, environmental efficiency and daylight exposure.
With great ventilation control, these windows come in one or two panels, or three panels with a central fixed line window, offering great looks, flexible use and maximum noise reduction.
Horizontal sliding window that offer great ventilation control and remain flush to the wall, perfect for high density living arrangements.
Bring the indoors outdoors with sliding doors, yet retain the option of privacy and seclusion when you choose with these stylish.